Monday, April 27, 2015

Bolide.




\BOH-lahyd, -lid\
noun
1. a large, brilliant meteor, especially one that explodes; fireball.
2. They can be human too.

These are the people you meet in life who sparkle, and shine, and light up your world, but then poof: they spontaneously combust and disappear into the ashes of your memories.  And you taste the heat, and you smell the smoke, and you feel the burn.

Their flames seem to consume you, yet most of the time you end up okay.

But, sometimes you are caught in the blaze. You get burned up. You aren't okay at all.

I'm not okay. I'm not okay. I'm not okay. I'm not okay. I'm not okay. I'm not okay. I'm not okay. I'm not okay. I'm not okay. I'm not okay. I'm not okay. I'm not okay. I'm not okay. I'm not okay. I'm not okay. I'm not okay. I'm not okay. I'm not okay. I'm not okay. I'm not okay. I'm not okay. I'm not okay. I'm not okay. I'm not okay. I'm not okay. I'm not okay. I'm not okay. I'm not okay. I'm not okay.
I'm on fire. Can you hear me through the inferno?

No comments :